Save the oceans, feed the world

To see this TED talk at this stage of my PhD thesis, mostly writing and re-writing, is very exciting.
Someone has the same thoughts as me?
Great!
Or did I reach the same thoughts as someone working with fish?
Exactly!
We just have found the same evidences.
Anyway, I have a second point that I would like to add:
Eat sustainable seafood, save the oceans.
It is not just about the way we fish, it is also the way we eat.
So now...
I just need to write a few pages, based on bibliography, using the best research references I can find, with the most important facts about the issue, in the simplest words, not too long, understandable, and in good english, which is named a PhD thesis...to state:

We need to preserve the oceans to feed the world.
But we need to eat sustainable seafood to save the oceans.